04 February 2010

best characters

so in an effort to deviate from the usual technical BS, heres a list thats been in the back of my mind...

No matter how garbage the movie, most every time there's one side character that makes it bearable or even enjoyable to me. Here's the list
-----------
Monsters vs Aliens / B.O.B. / voiced by Seth Rogan

Dr. Cockroach: You must forgive my friend, but as you can see, he has no brain.
B.O.B.: Turns out, you don't need one. Totally overrated! I don't even have to...
[Starts gasping for air]
B.O.B.: I forgot how to breathe! Help me, Doctor Cockroach!
Dr. Cockroach: Suck in, B.O.B.
B.O.B.: [breathes normally] Thanks, Doc. You're a life saver.


Elf / Gimbel's Manager / Faizon Love

Gimbel's Manager: Why you smilin' like that?
Buddy: I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite
Gimbel's Manager: Make work your favorite. That's your new favorite.


Anchorman / Brick Tamland / Steve Carrell

Ron Burgundy: Last time I looked in the dictionary, my name's Ron Burgundy. What's your name?
Brian Fantana: Brian Fantana.
Champ Kind: Champ Kind.
Brick Tamland: Brian Fantana.
Brian Fantana: No, you're Brick.
Brick Tamland: Brian.
Brian Fantana: I'm Brian.
Brick Tamland: Veronica.


A Bug's Life: Tuck and Roll, the twin bugs

Tuck: You fired!
Roll: You fired!
Tuck: You fireeeeeed!
Rosie: [in disgust] Oh, will you *shut up*?
Tuck: Hey!
Roll: You fired!



The Simpsons / Dr. Nick Riviera


Dr. Nick: "Hi, everybody!"

Dr. Nick: "Hey, Mr. McGregg! If it isn't the man with a leg for an arm & an arm for a leg!"

No comments:

About Me

College student that wants to rant about tech shit without talking about it =)

Blog Archive